Hopeless Love, Hopeless Life

When u toldme that u love me..
i wonder....
is it fake?
or is it with force?

Maybe i'm wrong in this matter..
either too fast or too slow...
i dunno...
Where's my fault?
Please tell me.

But maybe i's ur fault...
ur mistakes...
ur sillyness...
that i never care..
is destroying me...
i never thought there's a better boy than u

Owh.
Maybe i'm too stupid?
or too ugly?
or do u still hv a heart on ur ex?
i really dunno..

i'm confused.

In my world,
there's only me n u..
n my frens..
n my family..
but,
u're aways in the first place..

Now, u make my peace gone.
Maybe it'll come back
but
in a long time..

i wonder,
why did u do this to me?
No one is cruel to me,
no one ever make me sad..
no one ever even to try hurt me.
but u..
i dunno...
how many times u hurt me?
how many times u said u love me and then u still make the same mistakes again...

I love u...
Very much.
Even i'd let go eveerything 4 u...
If not,
why would i wait 4 u for a long time?

I don't blame u...
I don't blame anyone...
I don't blame myself..
I dunno who's to blame..

U hurt me
U makes me cry
for million times

so many thing happens..
along my journey..

i'm lost.
Who cn help me?
Please bring me back to the light..
Please...
wHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME?
I don't want it to be like this..
What cn i do?

I never thought,
that love cn be painful
like this...

I never thought,
that i would never find love
like this...

I never thought
that i would like and love someone
like you...

My study
My family
My best friends
and anyone who really care bout' me...
I want to make my life
more wonderful
never hv a trustworthy
i want,
happy always...
beside anybody who carebout me.

I once hv a dream,
to gather with everyone i know...
Everybody that is good to me...
in springs..
at a place that i'd never expect.

Siapa yg sedih?
Siape yg x sakit hati?
Siapa yg merana?
It's painful
It's mean
It's everything to me..
But, WHY ME??

PS: I DUN CARE MY ENGLISH SUCKS!

0 comments: