what will i say if my ex say something to me~

1. Why did you let me go?
- becoz i love u n i dun wnt u to hurt my feelings anymore, again~
2. I still love you
- ...... [no answer]
3. When did we last talk?
- last nite. [i love him!][i miss him!][i like him!]
4. Will you go out with me?
- maybe not..
5. Hey, can i give you a ride?
- no, thnx.. everything btween us hv ended up, so, there's nothing anymore u cn do for me..
6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
- i know, that's why i'm leaving u.
7. My friends say we don't look good together..
- i dont care! i know u much more than them!
8. You have changed.
- really? well, things hv changed..
9. Do u still love me?
- yes, i do
10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
- no! i still love u!!
11. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
- i'm sorry...
12. how can u forget our memories??
- i dont! and i wont!
13. I will always love you.
- me too, darl~

0 comments: