dirundung kebosanan

assalamualaikum.

Firstly, i'm here because i'm totally bored . It's so so so quiet now . No TV's , no radio , no games except for me, blogging here . xD hahah and the fan's sound. ;p

duh~ nobody wanna text me or anything and the comments at myspace are getting bored lately ~ myspace has nothing new recently except for music and profile 2.0 . duh ~ i'm not interested in that. furthermore, all bulletin are suck like a crap! everyone post a bulletin just to say 'hey, comment my new picture' . aiyah, i really get easily bored if my bulletin board full with that crap! ohh, lame, lame ~ and more, they said something stupid like 'read this' and when i opened it, it says something like 'the myspace is going to be shutdown so please forward this message!' orr 'myspace will show u who view ur profile the most if u forward this to others'. I think it's just stupid work because tom didn't say anything bout that! duh ~ don't u easily get tricked by that ~ it's like chain mail only it didnt mean to harm ourselves and i still dunno what it's for and i dun wanna think bout the reason, it's just waste of my time. haha .
And also, few bulletins really annoying and i dun hv further comment bout those bulletins. hehe . ;D

Ohh, my fren also get me mad a lil bit. arrr!! she asks me what to do wif her things about.. arrr! malas nak layan . but, she's still my fren, so, i still help her and gv advices but i dunno whether she can do it or not. she said, do it slow, yeah, slowly u get into his trap! duh! darn , that man! if i see him, i'm gonna kick his butt! he's bodobodo, madman, bastard and gila seks! hahahaha xD he's got to be kidding ~ ! poor my dear friend . ;'(

arrr! such a boring day!! everybody was 'tido petang' anf i'm nt that type of person who likes to daysleeping. ;DD hahaha . arrr!! no msg anymore from my boyfie, he's sleeping too! haha, it's okay. At last~ i can online. = ) oops . ;p hahaha.
like usual, open his ym first , then mine . haha. just checking ouh ! hahah . but, i trust him. ;p only sometimes my PMS mood in time, i'd be like : 'crazy' and 'outgoing' . secret . hahah XD



haaaa, this 30th i'm gonna hangout wif my frens and maybe out shopping (?) dunno, but her plan is to watch great movie. . i hope either twilligt or histeria la~ ouuhhhh, i'm so excited till that day ! ^^

okay, till here, i'll be back ! ; )

0 comments: