wah wah wah

PS: SORI SBB AK TULIS BLOG NI KT MICROSOFT WORD DLU SBB AK TAK BOLEH BKAK INTENET ARINI.. HUJAN LEBAT.


Isnin , 8/12/2008 , 5.36 p.m.

Today is Hari Raya Aidiladha.. =)
U know what? I dun feel like it is a special day or whatever, it’s just like everyday I’ve been through. The differences is only the food that I eat today. Haha X) very yummy~ ummphh!! Delicious!! ^^
Well, I’m here to talk about my dream. I never been dreamed like this before, this is my first time. It’s about my boyfriend and his skandal. DUHH! I dun remember what I dream.. or I don’t want to. What I can remember is I was awake at 6 a.m. suddenly [I never wake up so early~].. What I can do that time is just praying and saying ‘Astaghfirullahalazim’.. That dream is the most I don’t want to remember because it is the scariest among all the dream including the ‘mimpi hantu2’.. Yes, it’s true. I hope there’s nothing bad like that dream. Ohh yes, there’s also I dreamed about that myspace . I dreamed that there was someone added me as fren [which I dunno who] and what I know is my heart feels like beating faster. Owhh, this is really scary~ I was dreaming like that.. It seems like connected to my life , my boyfriend and everything. It seems real, believe me. OMG, I dunno what I’ve been dreaming of and if I can remember, I won’t tell because I never ever been awaken and then ‘beristighfar’ just like that~ It means that I am really afraid that time, I just pray to Allah and I remember that today is Hari Raya Aidiladha, I hope my dream is just a dream. I am really afraid if something like in my dream happen in real life.. Or it was a sign – I dunno what to do for real! Gosh…



Isnin , 8/12/2008 , 8.49 p.m.


I feel very guilty I have to lie to him. I’m just curious with his movement and past. I am such a pathetic girl!! Arghh! Damn it. I can’t believe I do this again~ I dunno what’s wrong with me.. I really don’t. Since I know that he was hvg an affair with other girl, I just can’t stand it. I even dunno whether I still love him or not. But, it seems like I just start to love him for real since I met him. Wow! Can’t believe it, huh? Haha.
Yeah, I made mistakes, but it wasn’t my intention. I just hope I can find THE REAL TRUTH because I always found out lies over and over again in my life. I have a great family but before that, it was a mess, full with hardwork day and night, no time for me. But now, everybody have becomes successful mankind. But, the past has affect my mind and feelings. I feel very lonely before this.. but now, I do have friends, real friends, I mean..and my family also becomes bigger and happier each day, even sometimes something annoying happens.. haha. But, the happiness I get is not more and not less now. About LONELINESS , yeah , what about it? I dunno.. haha XD no point talking bout this uhh~ haha

0 comments: