racing

what's jamming, uh? lmao~

btw, i was playing racing cars [video game, lol] and it is really interestingg!!! all this time i really love racing cars video game!!! ^^ ouch!!! i just got the first place when sudddenly a car pushed me away. hoohhhh!!! i dunno what i said but i always said 'ishhhh' and 'aiyahhhhh' while i'm playing that crazy game. hahaha XD sure that's not at all.. i got in the fifth place at the end. T_T_T_T_T i was quite angry and sad ~ aiyohhh... there's a blue car suddenly hit me on the side!!! not once, but triple times!!!! hahah X) maybe i shouldn't get to emotional but i really feel disturbed when my brother is walking infront of me ~ uhhh..!!! it really annoying and my concentration on that game has lose. arhhhh!! damn it! [sorry] lol.

heee~ sometimes, playing games can help me in reducing stress. but, my parents always 'bla,bla,bla' when i used the laptop or watching tv or playing games. aiyah~ it is really sucks but, i know my status. i should sit home and playing wif doll, cooking for family and bla bla bla so whatever la. hahah. how could i do all that stuff??
i mean, duhhh, it's not me. haha, but, i'll try. why? i dunno, think urself la~ haha, sorry2. ;D

0 comments: