Back To School

i'm jealous they can get back to school tomorrow. Why ? Because i myself was an ex-student of high school . I've been through the senior's year on 2008 .
What an incredible time ~ haha . Though i'm good, but sometimes i get naughty a little bit . Haha . Past year exams taught me a lot . U know why ? Well , it's because i fell asleep during the paper and when i woke up, there's still 10 minutes left and then i realise that i've done 1/3 of the paper. ARGHH!! That paper was Additional Mathematics paper, on SETARA . When i get the result, i'm very dissapointed that i failed that subject . aiyah =o . But, the teacher told me that i was doing good . aiyoh.What kind of people would praise me when i failed a subject? haha . That was the question being asked in my mind . But now i realise, what kind of people would say that ? It's my Add Math Teacher, Miss Ong .

Ooohh , i would say i miss my school time so damn fucking much !!! T_T

Newest news bout my school that i know is that 131 students got straight A's in PMR results ~ wow! That is really surprising because it has reach more than the target! Link to this site : http://tigsbestari.edu.my
PS to Form4 Students this year :
Goodluck for this new year, sis!! Gambatte kudasai! ^^
Jangan cepat mengalah dengan bebudak atas . Teraju persatuan anda! Mainkan peranan sebagai ahli jawatankuasa . Bagi yang tiada jawatan , buktikan kebolehan anda dengan pencapaian dalam setiap peperiksaan! Buat semua orang kagum! Chayokk sis!! O_o
i know u all can do the best for our school!
Though i'm ex-student of this school, but it's still my school . ;D

ilovemyschool.

<33
i miss my school so much!! arrr, i wanna go back to school too!!!

haha ;DD

0 comments: