....

apa aku nak kata ? Cuma satu perkataan sahaja . Sedih . Ye, aku sedih . Kenapa ? entah lah .
Mungkin sebab tak dapat tengok Andre Rieu tengahari tadi ~ haha. For stupid reason i'm sad, huh ?
Nasib baik, esok ada ulangan. Yang tak nasib baiknya tuh, ulang tayang pukul 4 pagi. Fuh! kalau nasib aku tidur bukan tidur mati, dapat la bangun and tengok show tuh. . I really like that show! Especially the ending where couples dancing together. So sweet uh ~ ^^
But, that's not what makes me sad today .
It's me . I'm the problem . haha . hoho . hehe . huhu . T_T
errr, actually, i'm in the mood where my fren call it as 'db' . hahah . No need to know la!
Aiyoh. Sekarang saya mahu chow lahh . Ada masa, tulis lagi. Kalau tak ada pun, tetap tulis cuma atas kertas jelahh dulu. ;DD
PS : Saya suka menulis. Any comment ?

1 comments:

  Anonymous

January 3, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Thnks for d cmnt(:

Well, if there's a way, they should not put any races box to be pick. As in, no need to place any races of yours.

As far as I know in most developing & developed countries do not hold such measurements.

Meaning, not caring if you're a Caucasian, Asian, Latin, Indian, Chinese or Malay -- we are all the same -- in one nationality.

Because I know some people who are rather dissatisfied.

Anyway, thnks(: