friends convo ~ silent

I just came back from Mall where my friends and i met to talk about our problems . This was not a hangout because it is just something that slightly diffent from hangout . Ya Allah, give me strength to face this day , the worst day in my life .

Shush ! We sat at Rengit Coffee and start our conversation there . Ohh, i was late 1 hour actually ! haiyah~ my fault . Sorry . Atul was there, Yasmin and Afiqah too . My cousin also there, watching us only . I got nowhere to ask my cousin to stay, away from our conversation . Frankly , i think it was my fault back then .

Actually , firstly it was just misunderstanding . I dont know how fast time has been gone . I cant go back to the time before ~
There, i have apologize to Yasmin . Afiqah too . But she didn't even look at me at first ! I know she's still mad at me, but honestly , it hurts me . It hurts me a lot when she turn away his head from me and Afiqah . She can talk to Atul, but not to us .

Atul even asked her what's wrong . Ohh , i can't be patient waiting !

Everybody was in silent for a while ~ no, for few minutes . To me, it was a long time as we didn't talk much and just sitting quietly . On the other hand , we were drinking until our drink has finished , we still being silent .

Ohh, how brilliant this ide ! If this problem continues , there will be no more friendships between us . Yes, we're still friends but not best friend anymore . I just want her back as my best friend . Honestly , i still have no idea what's the matter that keeps her shut . I hope she can talk to me a little bit .

Ohh, if we're still studying at school, we must have talked everyday , go recess together, laugh together and share things together . I miss that part ~ huh . .
I got nothing to say .
I'm sorry .
This can't stand one's ground if she is still being silent to me .
Afiqah, i don't know bout you with her ~
Why doea she's being cold with you too, huh ?

I don't know . I don't have any idea . I hope i can solve this matter today and at that time, but. . . she didn't even talk to us . I'm very dissappointed on you .

Okay, at least tell me what's my fault! Don't punish me like this . I get hurted a lot . I need friends by my side , not this! I can't simply take this treat from her . I'm very upset .
Ohh , i wonder what she thinks about me ~

And there too , i hope problem about Fateha didn't come to the issue why we're being like this . I said i will apologize to her . Not to mention it now because i didn't even see her again after SPM . Only Yasmin know her number . Afiqah and i want to ask her phone number from you to apologize to her , but . . .
I just dont know what to say ~

Atul just sit there and watching us quietly . She has asked her to say something, but it didn't work . ohh, how can i be patient . I 'm upset with her .
I'm very sad i have nobody to stand by my side when i need them . My cousin is new here and she knows nothing abuout my life . I hope she can understands .

Tata for now . I have to send my nephew back to his mother . .

0 comments: